Privacy & cookies policy
Company name: ALEMAR s.r.l.
Registered office address: Corso Italia 121/M - Saronno (VA)
P.Iva: 02680480122 - REA CCIAA VARESE: VA - 277175
Tel +39 3755291706
Personal data processing manager: ALEMAR s.r.l. (in the person of the pro tempore legal representative)
PEC address of the owner: email@example.com
This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Types of data collected
Among the data collected by this Application, independently or through third parties, there are: cookies, usage data, user IP address.
Personal Data can be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this application.
Unless otherwise specified, all data required by this application are mandatory.
If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Processing methods of the collected data
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, professionals, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, couriers) may have access to the Data. postal, hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies) appointed if necessary, The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
• the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
• In some legal systems, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
• processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
• processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
• processing is necessary for the execution of a public interest task or for the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested;
• the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for in a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information contact the owner.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of treatment, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details shown at the beginning.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
• Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by contacting the Owner.
When the treatment is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller can keep Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the processing of the collected data
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Advertising, Statistics, Displaying content from external platforms, Interaction with social networks and external platforms, Contacting the User, Registration and authentication, RSS feed management and social features.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User can contact the Owner.
Details on the processing of personal data
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
• Management of RSS feeds
• Interaction with social networks and external platforms
• Registration and authentication
• Display of content from external platforms
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
• withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
• object to the processing of their data. The user can object to the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
• access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
• verify and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
• obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
• obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
• receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the treatment is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
• propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests will be processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within thirty days.
Learn more about the treatment
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect System Logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to "Do Not Track" requests
This Application does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
What are cookies
Cookies are data created by a server which are stored in text files on the computer's hard disk or on any device used by the user to access the site on the Internet (smartphone, tablet) and allow to collect information on the navigation performed by the user on the Site.
Cookies can be stored permanently on the User's computer and have a variable duration (so-called persistent cookies), but they can also disappear when the browser is closed or have a limited duration (so-called session cookies).
Cookies can be installed by the site you are visiting (so-called first-party cookies) or they can be installed by other websites (so-called third-party cookies).
• Essential and/or technical cookies
• Advertising cookies
• Statistics cookies
• Cookies for viewing content from external platforms
It should be noted that the site could uses the following cookies:
Google Analytics Cookies
Google Adwords & Google Remarketing Cookies
This website can use Facebook Inc. cookies to monitor the performance of Facebook advertising campaigns and any remarketing actions.
A user can refuse the registration of persistent cookies on his hard disk by configuring his browser as shown below: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera. After this operation, however, some functions of the Web pages may not be performed correctly.
Management of cookie preferences
You can learn about the information and how to disable third-party cookies by clicking on the links contained in the "Elimination mode" item of the above tables.
Finally, you can object to the registration of cookies on your hard disk by configuring your navigation browser to disable cookies.
Below are the methods offered by the main browsers:
Open Internet Explorer; Click on the "Tools" button and then on "Internet Options"; Select the "Privacy" tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you want to set (upwards to block all cookies or downwards to allow them all); Then click on "Ok".
Open Google Chrome; Click on the "Tools" icon; Select "Settings" and then "Advanced settings"; Select "Content settings" under "Privacy"; in the "Cookies" tab you can deselect cookies and save your preferences.
Open Firefox; Press the "Alt" button on the keyboard; In the toolbar located at the top of the browser, select "Tools" and then "Options"; Then select the "Privacy" tab; Go to "History Settings" and then to "Use custom settings"; Deselect "Accept cookies from sites" and save your preferences.
Open Opera; Click on "Settings" in the browser menu and select "Settings"; Select "Quick preferences"; Deselect "Enable cookies".
Open Safari; Choose "Preferences" in the toolbar, then select the "Security" panel in the dialog that follows.
In the "Accept cookies" section it is possible to specify if and when Safari must save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark). For more information on the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on "Show cookies".
After these operations, however, some functions of the web pages may not be performed correctly.
Communication and dissemination of data
The data collected using cookies may be processed by employees and collaborators of the Data Controller as persons authorized to process and / or system administrators.
These data may also be processed by trusted companies and / or professionals who carry out technical, administrative and organizational tasks on our behalf.
Their list is constantly updated and is available on request by sending a communication to the above address.
The data collected using cookies will not be passed on to third parties.
The data collected using cookies will not be disclosed.
Saronno, January 2020